StraighterLine Credly Process
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create an account at Credly. You will need one in order for the process to work. Although you can sign up for an account after requesting your StraighterLine transcript/badge(s), it is probably easiest to create one ahead of time. You can use multiple emails on the same Credly account, so it doesn't matter which email you initially use to sign up with at Credly.
- Log into your MyLine Dashboard at StraighterLine.
- Click the User Account menu in the upper right corner.
- Click "Send Transcript" and fill out the request form that appears.
- In the destination section, type "American Council on Education" and select the bolded option in the drop-down menu.
- Wait for an email from StraighterLine to claim your badge(s)/course(s). This process could take up to 14 days to complete.